Law Office Manager & Medical Office Manager have teamed together to sponsor this fast-paced 1-hour manager/leader briefing.
Here’s what the briefing involves:
Building an Accountability Culture: Where Your Employees Stay & Your Organization Thrives
As managers, leaders and employers, we’ve been mauled by the pandemic and the great resignation.
It’s hard to find the right employees, to meet their expectations for a flexible workplace, high pay, and work/life balance, and still meet client, patient, customer, and owner and employer needs.
It’s time we got our game plan together, one in which we create a strong, pragmatic company culture that meets both employer and employee needs and creates real productivity.
Welcome to “Building an Accountability Culture Where Your Employees Stay and Your Organization Thrives.”
- What accountability is and isn’t, and the payoff you’ll earn
- How to attract new hires despite the talent war
- The clues that help you select accountable employees who’ll work hard
- The key steps for creating an accountable culture
- How to inspire employees to work a one team
- How to retain employees
- How to press reset when an employee needs it
- How to coach for increased accountability.